The SAS Portal has been updated as follows:
- Approved column now within Organisation, Participant and Replacement Library. This shows date application approved by Pobal.
- Payment Status now within Participant and Replacement Library.
- If you had completed registration process to apply as a Registered Organisation but did not complete form and application has been Withdrawn, Pobal Staff can now reverse this back to Draft for you to complete.
- If you have submitted a Replacement form for a Participant who changes their mind prior to Installation these can now be cancelled (new section at bottom of form)
- As a registered Organisation you can now request for a Application that has been previously cancelled to be put back to Approved.
- When you provide the PIN (Participant Installation Number) to the Supplier they will now be able to see the Participants Name, Address and Telephone number provided in the Application form.
Any request for forms to be queried back to you are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Alternatively you can contact one of the SAS Team members direct if you have their numbers.